Tuesday, May 11, 2010

American Crafts Layout

I wanted to complete a quick layout before I leave for work this morning, so this is what I came up with.  There is a challenge over at American Crafts to use two or more brads, so I incorporated their lovely fabric brads into this layout.

I've used American Crafts I Do and Dear Lizzy paper.  The pink polka dot paper is fabric adhesive paper - LOVE working with it!  The flowers are Petaloo and Prima.  The chipboard flower was painted with Ranger Worn Lipstick distress paint and then covered with Glossy Accents.  The yo-yo is made with fabric and thread - so easy!!  The letters are AC Thickers, the ribbon is May Arts, and the little flair is also American Crafts.  Such pretty colors in these two paper lines!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty layout!

Dawnll said...

What wonderful paper and accents sweetie,so lovely!

Unknown said...

This is a precious layout! I love the quote you used! The papers are so very YUM and so are all the little dainty embellishments.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

HazelQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HazelQ said...

What a lovely layout Brenda :) these papers look really cute.
Hugs
Hazel

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Love it... Absolutely beautiful!

Banu said...

Beautiful LO. I also love the fabric papers from Dear Lizzy Line. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Soooooo pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...