Thursday, October 14, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

I wanted to bring you a layout today using some images from The Cutting Cafe.  Have you been there?  I am amazed by the printable stamps Regina designs!  It is definitely a fun place!


I used some new images on this layout.  The spiderweb and pumpkins are from the Halloween Mini Colored Set.  This set has 18 Halloweenie images and 10 printable background papers.  The "carving pumpkins" is from the Colored Halloween Day Sentiment set that has 26 images..  I htink these two sets work perfectly with this fun Bo Bunny paper!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Cute little guy! And a cute layout using those great Cutting Cafe images!

Stephanie said...

Oh Brenda what a great layout here, I love it!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... this is soooo much fun!! the papers are fabulous and I love the images you used on them!!! too cute!
Barb :)

Regina Easter said...

oh girlie, now I can learn a thing or TWO from you...this is fantastic...hugs

Jamie Harder said...

Loving this one! Cute pumpkins!!

all the days of our life said...

Beautiful.

Stacy Simpson said...

great layout - the Cut Cafe files are perfect for this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...