Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Merry Christmas

The Cutting Cafe has some new images out, and I wanted to put together a Christmas card using some of the papers.

I've used CTMH cranberry cardstock as the base, and the printed paper is from The Cutting Cafe's Christmas Fudge set.  The banner is from the Christmas Colored Banners set.  You really have to see that set - banners made from stockings, bells, stars and snowflakes - cute!!  Finally the trees are from the Christmas Mini Colored set.  I've added some icicle stickles to the trees and prisma glitter to the "ground."  The ribbon is CTMH.

I have to show you the view from my craft room window this morning.  I hope this picture captures some of the beauty for you!  I am a born and raised Minnesota girl, but I still don't like the winter so much.  However, when God landscapes in this way, there's just no denying that this is a wonderful place to live!

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a cute card, love the banner and trees.
The snow picture not so much, I will say it is beautiful but I am also not a snow person but know it is coming.

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg....on both levels...but i first must say how amazing that winter snow looks....yes indeed God is amazing...wow wow...beautiful...your card is equally fantastic...your awesome girlie...hugs

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card Brenda - love the bunting
Lisa ;)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

A great card Brenda, love the photo, so pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

Gorgeous...the card and the view!

Laurel said...

Love all the elements you have put together, beautiful!

Barb Craft said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I just got this set from the cutting cafe and can't wait to get started with them! Thanks for sharing the photo too! I just moved to Texas from Indiana so I am not seeing much of this... which is okay for me! I can enjoy the beautiful scene from your photo!! lol!!
Barb :)

Lori said...

Your card is so cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...