Monday, December 27, 2010

Here's to Another Year...

I love this New Year's set of printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe.  Regina always has such great ideas!!  New Year's always makes me think of silver and black, so this is what I came up with using the two sides of CTMH's black textured cardstock.

I've used two of the 23 stamps in this set.  The script is the Happy New Year background, and I couldn't resist this sentiment.  I don't know where I found that magnificent black organdy, but I want more!  The little red metal rose is Making Memories.

After this week, my hours go back to part-time.  The holiday was so busy working all those hours.  And I ended up catching a severe cold that put me in bed for three days last week.  I still didn't have a voice on Christmas, but at least I was feeling better!  Speaking of Christmas, I have many photos to share which you will see in layouts along the way.  But I have to share my very favorite picture from the day ~ these two sure are best buds!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card and love the picture!

Regina Easter said...

oh my yes yes yes...this is one elegant card and a very NICE photo...can't wait to see more...glad to hear your feeling better..hugs

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous card Brenda - i love the wording and the bow with the little red rose.
What an adorable photo
Lisa ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i just love your card--it is perfect!

thanks for stopping by my blog siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com yesterday and writing such a kind comment on my sassy sketch. I truly appreciate it. i would love it if you stopped back again sometime!

Unknown said...

Too cute: the card, the kid, and the dog!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...