Monday, December 13, 2010

Take Time to Chase the Snowflakes

This is my 3rd post for the day, so be sure to scroll down.  I have had such much needed paper therapy time today, and I've gotten quite a bit accomplished!

My first card is made for The Cutting Cafe:

I used a couple of Regina's printable stamps for this one - Snowflake Colored Backgrounds and a sentiment from the Snowflake Huge Circle.  The use of pearls makes this eligible for the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge.

I also wanted to make a Christmas thank you card for The Studio challenge.  We need those after the holidays!  I used the sketch from Card Patterns.

I used my FaLaLa Slice card to make the snowflakes and the Words & Expressions Thinking of You card for the "thank you."  The two types of kraft paper worked out pretty well for this card!

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow yes you have been a busy one...making all kinds of FANTASTIC CARDS...big tight hugs

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards, love the pearls on the first one!

Barb Craft said...

You have been a busy girl today!! Both cards are beautiful! I just used some of Regina's stamps for the first time the other day and I loved them! I'm sure I will be buying more in the very near future!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

Both are awesome, but I would never expect any less from you! Love the snowflake saying!

Jamie Harder said...

FABULOUS!!! That first one is so gorgeous - love the pink/white/grey combo and the pearls!

NinaB said...

What adorable cards. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

Anna said...

Great cards, love the embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us at The Studio!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...