Monday, January 10, 2011

Hugs

I have had such fun playing this evening, and I actually have a lot of things to show you!  I'll get some posted tomorrow (as it's midnight here now), but I want to get this Valentine's card up tonight.  Regina at The Cutting Cafe has been busy making some wonderfully creative Valentine's papers and printable stamps. I so enjoy Valentine's Day and the whole sentiment behind it - sharing love is a wonderful thing!  Here is a card I created using the HUGE Words of Love set.

If you are looking for a good set that has a variety of frames, papers, and sentiments for Valentine's Day, take a peek at this one.  It has 69 images that are great for making kids Valentines cards to pass (the frames are perfect!) or Valentines for adults.  I love this set, and I know I'll be doing a lot with it!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

So much fun. This card makes me happy just to look at it!

Regina Easter said...

DITTO to what the other ladies said.....it is by far the cutest ever girlie....wow I so adore this...hugs

bumblebee creations said...

love it! loving those flowers!

Vivian said...

Love your card!

Marsha said...

this valentine's day card is sooo cute ! love the big flowers and the bling swirl ;-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...