Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Easter

I have not been able to share any Cutting Cafe projects lately because I have had some computer/printer problems.  But I was so glad to have everything resolved yesterday so that I could put this card together for you!

This digi paper is so vibrant and beautiful!  I've used colored paper from the Jelly Bean Background set.  The Happy Easter sentiment is from Easter Set 2.  Are you curious about the flower?  Julie Comstock of Cosmo Cricket did a wonderful video on making this.  You can check it out here.  Not only is the box flower fun, but she is a pleasure to watch!

I've used the vellum to mute the background paper a bit.  Sometimes it's nice to have full background paper, but if it wasn't muted, well then, everything else can be lost on the card.  I'll enter this in the There She Goes Clear Stamps vellum challenge, too!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oooo lalala....I love this....I love this....and that flower is awesome...gotta check that out...

curlyqmosaics said...

What a unique card! I love the dimensional flower, so fun!

Laurel said...

How pretty is that!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW this is awesome!
Hugs
Tanya

Marisa said...

Love the vellum square and how it mutes the DP a bit. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at TSG this week :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...