Monday, April 25, 2011

Mash-Up

Now if you are a fan of Glee, you probably thought of their mash-up episodes when you read that. (I love Glee!)  But instead of bringing you a song, I am bringing you a card for a new challenge blog called The Friday Mash-Up.  I just had to play because the name itself is so much fun! 

I won a stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps, and instead of choosing my own, I had them pick one out and surprise me.  I received it in the mail today, and I loved it!  So I opened it up and made a card for this challenge.

Isn't this a great card for someone who is going through a difficult time?  I think that's one of the nicest reasons to send a card.  There's nothing like a handmade card to make someone just a little happier.

Other items used:  Websters Pages pp; CTMH white daisy cs, white daisy button, black waxy flax, and bitty sparkles; May Arts black wrinkled ribbon

8 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Brenda, your card is very pretty and so elegant! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!!

hollybeary creations said...

What a great sentiment for someone having a hard time.. Their stamps are always so witty with their sayings too.. Great card for the Mashup! I love the black ribbon with the white button so elegant! Thanks for joining us this week.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

Lesley said...

You have done wonderful job with the challenge! That is a lovely saying for someone going through a hard time! Thanks for joining us at the Mashup!
Smiles,
Lesley

Tui Nathan said...

Love that sentiment ... to go with a very beautiful card ...

Lisa said...

Wow, gorgeous card!! I love that saying, and the rest of the card just accents it beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Kim P said...

Wow! Great, elegant design! Such a lovely sentiment! Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Brenda, I'm so glad you joined us at the Friday Mashup with your lovely card, love the sentiment, how true is that?! Hope to see you again next challenge. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...