Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hostess Gift

Now that my hostess has seen this, I wanted to share it with you!


Do you remember that I showed you one of these before?  I absolutely love making them for my hostesses because I can put such personal touches on them!  I know that Lynn loves vintage (check out her blog HERE), so I wanted to do something very vintage-y for her.  The letter flowers, and banners were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge, and I used Sonoma paper.

Would you love to have a Gathering but are not local to where I live in Minnesota?  Well, you can!  Lynn does not live near me, but she opted to have a Party in the Box.  She has everything she needs to host a successful Gathering along with a short video of me doing an Idea Book tour.  The best part is that she will earn awesome Hostess Rewards!  Please e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com or call me at 763-227-0583 for more information.  I would love to send a Party in the Box your way!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm trying to figure out a family vacation where we just happen to end up in Minnesota on the day of one of your classes. :-) That would be so fun!

Laurel said...

Stunning!

Lynn said...

This is even more gorgeous in real life! Thank you, Brenda. I'm so excited to share CTMH with my peeps tomorrow night! I can finally comment, yeah!

DIANA L. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...