Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bo Bunny Noel

I picked up some new Bo Bunny Noel paper the other day.  WOW. What gorgeous paper and colors!  I see that CARDS is having a challenge to make pocket cards, so I used the fabulous paper to make a double pocket card.  The pockets leave so much room for hiding little treasures!

Items used: Bo Bunny Noel; Bazzill flower; LYB button; CTMH Ivory ribbon

Jerry is away for the weekend having his "last hurrah" fishing weekend.  I feel sorry for him - it's cold here in MN!  I understand that it got down to freezing in northern MN where he is tent camping.  Yes, I said tent camping!  I'll tell you something funny about MN weather.  Last year on this same weekend, we stayed at a resort in central MN and actually swam at the beach.  It was 80+ degrees.  What a difference!!  Hope you are having a great Saturday!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Brenda! I've been on the fence with this paper. Yes, it is beautiful, but I have so much Christmas stuff! Probably will break down and buy it.

Unknown said...

Brenda,
I miss you and all the wonderful inspiration you give at each visit!!!!! I miss seeing those incredible family pages and the most adorable of all, Shane as a little tyke!
I am so loving this fabulous vintage pocket card. Your images are so beautiful! Big hugs to you, my sweet friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

hckd said...

wow.. very nice card!Love it! Oh and I didn't know that Minnesota could get up to 80 degrees.. lol.. just kidding!

Barb Craft said...

Wow!! That Christmas card is Fabulous!! The papers are so gorgeous and I love the pockets with your treasures!! I just figured out how to make the card... now I need to figure out how to make mine look as good as yours!!
Barb :)

Irena said...

Brenda, this is gorgeous.
I love it.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...