Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun Times

I changed my blog to fall colors today.  I guess it's time to let go of summer!  I have to admit that this is my favorite time of the year - my husband's, too.  We love the cooler days and even cooler nights.  The crunch of the leaves is one of my favorite sounds!

I am using a sketch today from Just Inspirational:

And how inspiring is the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab?

My fall card also fulfills the challenges at CARDS (leaves), 4 Crafty Chicks (fall), Sarah Hurley (fall), and Paper Sundaes (fall).


Fall colors are just the most beautiful colors to me.  It is truly a pleasure to pull out these papers and work with them!  This is a 6x6 card using the Maple Grove collection from We R Memory Keepers.  Other items used are CTMH Ivory Ribbon; Imaginisce Hot Rocks and i-Rock tool; TPC Studios brad; Bazzill leaves; MM trinket pin.

14 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow those are such vibrant and beautiful colors, love anything to do with fall.

Fiona said...

great card and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Tracy said...

Gorgeous papers and I love those leaves! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Leanne said...

Very Nice Brenda, I love fall colors, they are awesome. Good Job!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Brenda! Love your colors!

Lori Turner said...

Ohhhh! Very pretty Brenda! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Wow, I just love all of the extra details you have put on this card. The pearls are awesome and the brad with the leaves. Your colors for fall are so crisp and rich! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Unknown said...

Fabolous colours. Thanks playing along with JI this week
hugs
Ildiko

cheiron said...

Fabulous card! Love the fall colors!

Christine said...

What a beautiful card for fall! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Daniele said...

what lovely colours love the leaves thanks for joining us at JIC
hugs

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Brenda! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love those colours!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges - I hope you'll come back again soon!

Sarah x

Kelly Massman said...

Awesome!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...