Thursday, March 16, 2017

Minnesota

There is no question that my husband and I love our wonderful state of Minnesota.  We absolutely love the four seasons and the 10,000+ lakes.  My favorite thing to do is sit on a lake's edge in the evening and listen to the loons, our state bird.  So naturally, we are thrilled that our years of camping, hiking, and exploring with Shane left him with a love for Minnesota, too!

He looks for and collects a lot of Minnesota decor to furnish his apartment.  I saw some vinyl, paper, and wood items at one of our craft stores and put this together for him.


I love doing home decor projects and it's doubly fun when I get to make something that goes to my son!  I think he's going to love this piece!


Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cool! Lucky Shane!

Marg Van Patten said...

He most certainly will love this! It's lovely AND made WITH love! You such a wonderful and thoughtful Mom!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...