Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Holidays

Regina at The Cutting Cafe has been so busy the past few days releasing new printable stamps! You have just got to go over there and check them out. I used a couple of new ones to make this cute little memo book for my purse.  If you need little gifties, these are just so much fun to make!!

The sentiment is from Christmas in a Square.  I brought it over to Print Shop and changed the color to a light purple.  The snowflake paper  is from the Snowflake Colored Background set.  I love that one!  The sheet prints at 7-1/2 x 10 inches and the whole set includes several colored snowflakes - light aqua, pink, clear, grey, and mixed.

The gems, solid cardstock, and ribbon are CTMH.  I also used Bo Bunny flowers and a Making Memories vintage pin.

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Oh Brenda I am loving this little book. Would be so awesome for little books. Totally awesome. Hugs

Unknown said...

Cute and girlie!

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea Brenda - love the colours
Lisa ;)

Lori said...

Cute notebook...I really like how you used the sentiment!

Jeri said...

Wow Brenda, this is really awesome. What a fantastic idea for yourself or a little gift for friends or family.

Peet said...

So gorgeous, Brenda!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...