Saturday, November 27, 2010

O Christmas Tree

I lvoe to play along at Keep it Simple!  One of the reasons is because it's a true challenge for me to keep my paper crafting simple.  I just always want to add that little bit more!  The challenge this week is evergreen, and here is my card using a lovely stamp from Penny Black.

I used Bo Bunny Noel papers, and I embossed the tree.  It really is very easy to get two different embossing powders on one stamp such as I did here.  First, stamp with Versamark.  Then pour one color at a time.  On this image, I poured CTMH Olive embossing powder on the tree and tapped it off.  Then I poured Judikins tinsel embossing powder on the flying snow.  The sentiment is from CTMH's Evergreen set.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful Brenda
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Stunning card. I love the embossed image and snow. That is something just adds just that "extra" to it. Just stunning!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful!

Shelley said...

I have truly enjoyed your blog and love your artwork. Please stop by my blog post: http://wildfrogcreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-received-blog-award.html
to pick up a blog award I have for you.

Mandi said...

Great card, perfect for our theme on KIS this week

Hope to see you again
mandi x

Unknown said...

So elegant.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...