Sunday, July 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home! We spend many hours at home so we want to surround ourselves with things we love.  This ScrapFIT Workout is challenging you to create a paper craft to be displayed in your home! This can be a banner, a unique way to display a photo, anything you can create with paper to be displayed in your Home Sweet Home.



If you've been following me for awhile, you have seen this tray frame before.  This is my very favorite piece of home decor that I've created.  I love Shane's smile, and I love the colors.  I look a this frame every single day in my living room, and I smile.  I hope you'll join us in creating something for your home that will make you smile every day!  If you need ideas, I want to invite to follow my Pinterest Board - Paper Craft Decor - where you'll find all kinds of different things I've created!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Issues, and they are generously sharing a $15 certificate!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great photo and frame!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...