Monday, December 15, 2008

Ah...Simple Pleasures...

Truly, one of my simple pleasures in life is a good peppermint mocha with the rich taste of coffee at Christmas time. Well, on a cold day like today (36 below windchill!), it would be awful to have to go out to Starbuck's for one!! I have my Starbuck's Mocha powder, fresh Starbuck's Christmas blend beans, and on Saturday I picked up some Starbuck's peppermints syrup. Yum.

I am getting ready for my last club night of the year, and having my coffee. I will miss these gals until February when we start again!! How wonderful it has been to bring new ideas to them and share everything that Close To My Heart has taught me. These are my favorite days of the month, and I love opening my home to all these wonderful, unique, caring women! I am quite sure I'll be drinking lots of peppermint coffee in January while I plan the year with them!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That drink looks absolutely delicious!
Miss you! Diane L.

Brenda said...

Diane, I miss you, too!! Your smile is SO contagious!! I hope that you are having a great Christmas season and taking a little time for yourself.

Helen said...

great picture, I am drinking the same thing right now, it is warmer here...14 degrees, freezing fog, so we aren't going anywhere for now...

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...