Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a Brand New Day!

I've started this new thing called blogging, to give myself a great big creative release! I hope you will indulge me and join in with me as I start this new journey. I've put in my resignation with Close To My Heart, so I'll no longer have that venue to share my creative juices. I fear my husband and son will grow very tired of the next new thing that I've created!! So I think a blog is a great option, and maybe I'll be able to teach a few things as well. I look forward to sharing with you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire you and your work so much, that I've decided to take the next few weeks and work my way through your blog. It'll be fun to see your blog journey and interesting to learn new things about you and the wonderful world of paper crafting along the way.

Thanks for being you! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...