Friday, February 13, 2009

You are Precious to Me...Pretty Pin Drawing Tomorrow!

The Pretty Pins drawing is tomorrow - Valentine's Day!! I am posting a card using our Pretty Pins. If you follow the post below, there are some other great ideas for these Pretty Pins!! I LOVE this embellishment and find myself grabbing for them all the time!

What would you do with them? Tell me and you could win a package of Pretty Pins! I am selecting a winner in a random drawing tomorrow evening. Check on Sunday morning to see if you've won this pretty little blog candy!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would use the Pretty Pins in scrapping my childhood book. I've got a piece of fabric from my favorite childhood blanket. It would look much prettier with pretty pin in it in my book!

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to steal this card idea!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...