Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet Peas Anyone?

365 Cards had a unique challenge on their 101st day. The task is to create a card with a veggie. In all my stamps, I probably have a lot more veggie stamps, but the first one I thought of was my sweet peas. What an adorable birthday card it made! I used Cosmo Cricket paper from a crafting packet called Jack's World. The stamped stars are from a CTMH set called Shining Star. I love this card pattern. It came from the new CTMH Wishes book. These elements made me smile - it was truly a joy to put this card together!

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I think it's fabulous!

Pandascrapper said...

Love this card. Those stars are one of my favorite stamps

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...