Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Altered Rolodex


This is a rotary file that made for my niece for her birthday. She graduated high school this year and is moving away from home. I wanted her to have a place to store all of her numbers and addresses, but that would look pretty on her desk as well. It was so easy to complete!
I used the Silhoutte Creative Basics packet, cranberry grosgrain, black designer ribbon, and colonial white grosgrain. The stamps used are Typewriter Keys and Soul Mate word puzzle.
So much fun to give to her!
If you need one of the empty rolodexes to design yourself, let me know! I can offer you my remainders at a very good cost!

2 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Another beautiful piece of art. Great job! Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, Brenda. I know she will love it. I just love silhouette, don't you?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...