Saturday, January 16, 2010

I choose.

This is a very quick post this morning as I am headed off to work this morning. I am teaching a Glimmer Mist class at Archiver's this weekend, and I am just loving it!!

I created this layout for my personal scrapbook using the Felicity papers and stamp from CTMH. My intention was to have the lettering very subtle on the side, so I used desert sand cs to relay my message. I put some glossy accents over the words to give them just a little pop. I cut my letters and swirls from my Slice card, Think Pink.

I just never get tired of remembering that I was the blessed one to be able to choose Jerry. What a wonderful husband!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful and what a tribute to your guy!

Unknown said...

Awwww, this is a stunning layout. You did the photo justice! I'm loving this paper. I'm using it for DT work to be posted next week. Your layout is just like your man, perfect!
Big hugs,
Kim xXx
enjoy your classes....

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...