Thursday, February 11, 2010

Riley's Birthday

Second post for today, so if you'd like to see some cards, scroll down to the next post!

I came across these pictures from my nephew's birthday party about 2-1/2 years ago. It was such a nice evening - good company, good food, and a good bonfire!

I created the patterned paper by using two stamp sets - Recollections Comic Talk and Splat. I based my colors on CTMH's You Rock paper, so that I would be able to use some of the Stickease. Letters were cut with my Just Chillin' Slice design card.

I highlighted the bonfire by using Ranger Crackle Accents. Perfect for a roaring fire!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love this layout! I love your stamped base papers....and this technique for the bonfire photos, that is a fabby technique! I have some bonfire photos I need to try this on!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Wow this is so fun! love the stamping and what you did with the bonfire!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...