Thursday, March 4, 2010

Catching Up

I have spent a little time in my craft room today, and I have yet to find my mojo. Isn't that funny - and does it happen to you? I can create like gangbusters some days and then all of a sudden - nothing. It has been so sunny and warm outside that I think I've got serious spring fever. I spend a lot of time outside with the pets helping all three of us get some much needed exercise after the long winter we've had.

I am so excited about the weekend! I am meeting 2 of my sisters and 3 of my nieces at a hotel on Friday night. We are have dinner and hot tubbing on Friday, shopping during the day on Saturday, and then we are going to Archiver's for Scrap Mania on Saturday evening. Doesn't that sound like a ton of fun? I haven't seen all of these lovely ladies for quite some time, so I am feeling very blessed that I get a whole weekend with them!

I'll have some pictures to share when I get back. Lots of scrapbook pages, I am sure!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

I am with you about the mojo for sure. I just get so frustrated when I can't do anything.
I am so happy that you will get to spend an enjoyable weekend with the ladies. look forward to the pictures and all the layouts.
Have a great weekend.

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Have a great time with your family for the weekend!

I totally understand the mojo thing. I did that yesterday-headed downstairs to create and it just wasn't there...we all have that problem :)

Unknown said...

I know that you will come back all rested and relaxed....Have a fun time!
Blessings,
Km xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...