Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Please Vote for Me!

Do you remember this card? I created this card using my Slice and the new Making Memories Flutter paper. Guess what? It was chosen as one of the Top Ideas for March on the Slice website! How cool is that?!! Now I need you!

You can go to the Slice Customer Ideas by clicking here. From there, scroll down just a bit and you will see my card on the left. If you think it is the best idea for the month, highlight the round circle below it and then click "vote."

I am so excited, and I think this is just awesome!!! Thanks for your help!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do remember this lovely card! I remember the smile it gave me!
I'll head over and give it my vote, congrats!
Blessings,
kim xXX

Laurel said...

Super, super congrats to you, now off to vote!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...