Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SO Exciting - A New Sketch Blog!

Sketches in Thyme

I am thrilled to announce a brand spankin' new layout sketch blog!  My dear friend, Kim, came up with this idea, and it is going to be a blast!  Kim has asked me to be on the design team for Sketches in Thyme, and I am thrilled to be joining this fabulous team of women!  We will be utilizing layout sketches from many different places (and they are GREAT sketches!), so hop on over to see what the fuss is about!  While you are there, grab a badge to spread the news.  I bet you'll even want to follow. This is a great way to get some layouts done!

Right now Kim is doing introductions, so all week you'll be introduced to the Sketch Mavens.  On June 3rd, the first challenge will be up and available for you.  I can't wait to see your work!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Can't wait to see what you do, congrats to you!

Dawnll said...

So thrilled we are together my friend! This is going to be great.

Unknown said...

I'm so thrilled that you chose to join my team! I know this is going to be a blast!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Pat said...

Glad we will be working together! Love your work!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...