Monday, May 10, 2010

You are My Sunshine

I had full intentions of spending this rainy day doing some much needed scrapping.  However, as is what happens to all of us, life gets in the way!  But I do have a fun card to show you. that I made a couple of weeks ago.

I've used Bo Bunny Max & Whiskers paper for this card.  It truly was so simple to make!  The stamp set is CTMH's Treasure Life.  Those weeds are individual, and I randomly stamped them with Versamark before embossing them with Vanilla Zing.  Simple, but sweet - and could easily be given to a honey.

Do any of you have allergies to your pets?  I have been so allergy ridden this spring, and I finally found out it would be best to have shots.  I am good with Sassy but I think my pretty little Chanel causes me some allergy problems.  Now I just have to get over my fear of shots so that I can do this!

My last stops of the day were Target and Cub Foods.  This is never a fun trip, but I went in armed with my coupons today.  I just have to share how much I saved.  Between the two stops, I saved $133.86!!  Yippee!!  That doesn't happen too often, but it sure is fun when I do!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Jamie Harder said...

Love your card...that stamp is still one of my FAVES!!! GREAT savings today....gotta love when that happens!!!

Dawnll said...

Such a wonderful card, I love that stamp set.
Love the coupon savings, I am a couponaholic...wouldn't think of shopping without them.
I am a sufferer of allergies and asthma. Just came on the past 5 years.I am allergic to my cutie Pippie but chose to get the shots. I ahve just been released after 2 1/2 years of shots in both arms every two weeks. I must say it has helped a lot. Now if I could get people to quit cutting their grass and raking those leaves ...LOL

Irena said...

Very beautiful card :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...