Monday, July 5, 2010

My 1st Sketch - Come and Play!

Today is the reveal day for my 1st sketch over at skethes4all.  I would LOVE if you would hop on over to sketches4all, and join my group!  It's easy enough to find - it's called Brenda's Challenges!  I will be posting new sketches or challenges on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month.  There will be a prize for every challenge!!

Here's my sketch and layout I created with this sketch:




As you can see, I mirrored the sketch for my layout.  There is a method to madness, as I wanted you to see that you can do absolutely anything with the sketch as long as it is still recognizable.  I've managed to get 5 photos on this one page - yippee!!

Now don't you think it looks like fun to play along?  You have until Sunday, July 18th at 11:59 pm CST to post your take on the sketch on my group over at sketches4all.  The winner will be chosen and posted along with a new challenge on Monday, July 19th.  Oh, I bet you want to know what the winner will receive for this challenge!  I am sending the lucky winner 15 yards of assorted ribbon.  How fun is that?!!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great sketch and fabulous layout! I hope to play along!

Patti said...

I haven't had a chance to get on here for awhile since we've been out of town, but it was so much fun looking at all your artwork I've missed! Brenda, it is all so absolutely beautiful! It is really fun to see all those pictures of Shane when he was little! Time goes so fast! You have such a talent and you inspire me to want to get to work on my stuff! Wow-I couldn't even pick a favorite if I tried! They are all amazing!

Barb Craft said...

This is a great sketch and a great LO!! I hope I can find the time to play along with this!!
barb :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout! I simmply adore these old photos of your handsome young man! You did a great job on the sketch! I will be home from the lake on Friday, and I hope I can play....I'll be thinking up the papers and photos for this one!
Congrats on such a great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Irena said...

Gorgeous page, great papers, lovely details.

Debbie said...

Great sketch and layout Brenda. I joined the site today and hope to get a chance to give your sketch a try!

Pat said...

Very cool sketch & lo Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...