Monday, August 9, 2010

A Card and a Tag

Both of these little goodies are for challenges over at Sketches for You.  I purchased some Webster's Pages paper, and I was itching to do something with it so these are the results.  I based my card on the required sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches:

I love making banners, so you'll see one on this card.  They are simply so much fun to add to projects! 


The tag I created for Michelle's challenge is vintage:

Items used: Webster's Pages paper; Unity/Melody Ross stamp; Ribbon - American Crafts, Martha Stewart, and May Arts; Creative Imaginations brad; metal key; baby pink chalk; Glossy Accents

9 comments:

Dawnll said...

These are great papers you used, you know how I love vintage! Great job with these sweetie.

Laurel said...

Wow, such gorgeous projects love your tag!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Stunning Brenda, I love the vintage feel.
Hugs
Tanya

Pat said...

Very pretty card & tag!

Irena said...

The card is great, but the tag is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Your card is so precious! I love your banner!

Seriously, your vintage tag is so very stunning! YOu do vintage in such an amazing way! Look at the skeleton key and those bloomers! Oh my!!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Sweet card (love the banner) and precious tag!! LOVE the vintage!!

Debbie said...

Both are beautiful! Love the banner! Can't get enough of them!!!

Barb Craft said...

Wow Brenda... these are fabulous!! I love, love the banner!! I think I could use a banner on every project and be happy!! And your rose ribbon on the tag is so gorgeous!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...