Monday, September 27, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches Bonus Sketch!

When Cherie posted that she created a bonus sketch for the month, I was really excited!!  Sassy Lil' Sketches are so much fun to use, so I sat right down to get this one done.  Any time you participate during the month, you get an entry into the drawing for the monthly prize.  I LOVE that!  We all get busy, so it's nice to know that you can participate here and there as you have the time.  Scroll down my right sidebar and you'll see the prizes for the month.  Now here's that bonus sketch, and the simple page I created with it:




I had these pictures from a walk Jerry and I took, and I've not known how to scrap them.  This is actually four pictures, but I've cut them all in half to take up 8 spots.  I really like how this simple layout turned out.  You know I'm all about making sure the picture is left to be the focal point, so I think Cherie's sketch was perfect.

Items used:  Bo Bunny Roughin' it paper, buttons, brad, and chipboard; May Arts ribbon

13 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... This is gorgeous!!! I love the way you used the four pictures... this is a great way to display them all without it looking too busy!! Lovely!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

This is the perfect layout for that sketch! I love how you did your photos for this one! Oh how this makes me long for my lake house!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lori said...

Your pictures worked out perfectly! BTW, welcome to The Cutting Cafe!

Pat said...

I love the photos! Perfect LO!

Laurel said...

Love it, great photos!

LG said...

Fun sketch! Love your example too

Jamie Harder said...

Looks like a beautiful place to walk...great pics and I love the sketch....hope I can find time to do it!!

Katie said...

Love this! So earthy and filled with fabulous photos.

swampedmom said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures and love the layout with them. TFS.

Cherie said...

I love what you did with this sketch! I also love that I know you're going to use every sketch I create! Love that! It totally makes me smile! Thanks for that!

Unknown said...

beautiful photos. love what you did with the sketch.

Deanna said...

It looks great and love the little accents! WTG with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

Kathy said...

WOW! Perfect papers for these photos, Brenda...I love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...