Thursday, November 11, 2010

CTMH Products

CTMH is having a contest on Facebook that goes through midnight tonight.  The challenge is to blog about your favorite CTMH and send them a link.  Oh my goodness - how would I ever pick one product?  I am quite certain you notice that I use a lot of CTMH.  I will forever love the years I was a consultant, all the things that I learned, and all the gorgeous product I taught with while I was with CTMH.  So to pick one thing - well, I don't know if I can do it!!  Let me tell you about some things that I can't live without.
  • CTMH cardstock - Yes, I know there are others that have white core or are sandable.  Well, I have tried them, and I am still here to tell you that CTMH makes the best.  At 41 cents a sheet, I'd say it's the best value around.
  • Waxy Flax - this has a dental floss-type quality, and it's perfect for stringing through buttons or making little bows.  It goes a long way, and when I am halfway done with a package, I order that color again.  Never want to run out!!
I could go on and on to tell you about all their great products!  If you need a consultant, go to Close To My Heart and do a search.  I can also tell you about some wonderful consultants I have the privilege of knowing, so don't be afraid to ask!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love both of those products too! I hope you win, Brenda!

Unknown said...

I have the same loves that you do! And I am addicted to the ink!!!! well, really for me, the entire catalog!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

Dawnll said...

I like you love my CTMH products. I LOVE the Liquid glass-wish it came in gallons-I use it for everything.
I also met so many wonderful people when joining-so proud to say I still have so many special people.

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I notice you aren't with CTMH any more. That's too bad... They lost a good consultant when you left. Thanks for sharing of yourself. I will check your blog every now and then!! Good luck in all that you do! :) Kim

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...