Monday, February 7, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches

Time for a card sketch at Sassy Lil Sketches!  I'll be bringing you a new card on the 7th and 21st of every month using one of Cherie's fabulous sketches.  You can play along and gain entries for the prize for the month.  Here's the sketch for today:

I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934:

Have you seen this paper in person?  Oh, it's just such "old" paper - I love it!  I cut images from this paper to make the flower.  I inked up the edges, gave them a little clearn rock candy crackle paint, and put them together with a cordouroy brad.  The sentiment is from Unity.

Why don't you play along this month?  For the card challenges, the sponsor is Cosmo Cricket, and they will be sharing some of their product with the winner!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Stunning!

Unknown said...

Super Gorgeous...rich and flat out delicious!

Valerie said...

Wow Brenda - this is fantastic - love that big flower!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...