Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Word Verification

I have been trying to post on blogs this morning.  I have been lovin' what I see!!  However, if you have word verification turned on, I have been unable to leave a comment for you. :(  Every time I try to leave a comment, blogger kicks me out to the log-in page.  Usually, word verification just kicks me out once and I'm able to get back and post.  But not today - I've tried several different blogs that have word verification, so it's not one in particular.  I just thought I'd say something because if I'm having trouble leaving comments, then others will, too!!  And from what I've seen this morning - your work deserves all the comments it can get!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...