Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Have You Clicked on My Classes Tab Lately?

I have updated my Class tab with artwork for September.  I would love if you would visit that page!!  I have used Typeset for all of the projects.  I love this versatile paper! 


Take a peek at my Monthly Club information.  My nights are filling up quickly, so you'll want to sign up soon.  If you are long distance and want to be in the monthly club or take any classes, you are able to do that.  I send everything pre-cut and stamped so you only need to follow the directions to put it all together.  E-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with any questions!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Typeset projects for your classes!

Amy Hervey said...

I, of course, love it all! Was Shane homeschooled?

I want to invite you to my other blog, Brenda. I'm not sure if you are in the loop with this or not...

chaplaincyquest.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...