Tuesday, June 26, 2012

July Card Kit

I can't believe I am typing "July."  Wow, is this year going fast!  I've got a set of four 4"x4" cards for your July Card Kit.  The details are easy!  The card kit comes with full instructions (that include a photo of each card), and all the pieces are pre-stamped, pre-cut and tucked inside their perspective envelopes.  I've been told that it's super easy to grab a card and go.  You receive the pieces for 4 cards for $6.00.

Here is a link so that you can order directly.  I will be taking orders for the July card kit through July 15th, and all kits will be mailed out on the 16th.  Let me know if you have any questions (girlygirlrose43@msn.com).


July Card Kit

2 comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...