Friday, July 13, 2012

Update from Dallas...What a Good Time - and So Much More for YOU!

Over the next few weeks, I am going to have a lot of news for you!  I am going to give you a few highlights here, but just keep watching my blog because you are going to LOVE what you read!!

First of all, I have to say a BIG thank you to Corporate Close To My Heart and Jeanette Lynton.  WOWIE...they are aboslutely incredible and the way they read the minds of the Consultant and customer is just amazing.  We have so much new product coming to you on August 1st, that I don't know how I am going to contain myself!!  The new Fall/Winter Idea Book is fresh and has loads of fabulous artwork - just what you love.  We are treated so well at Convention, and I feel like a very pampered Consultant!!

One of my highlights has been meeting Stacy Julian and hearing her speak:


I have taken Big Picture Classes, and I love what I've learned.  Today was even more special as Stacy shared so much about letting our guilt go and just telling our memories - not only through pictures, but through our words and emotions.  I will be doing some layouts with some ideas that she talked about, so watch for those as I share more of her wisdom.

If you would have been at the Dallas Hilton Anatole looking for me yesterday, this is how you would have found me:

We had just received out new Idea Books, and this was just good enough for me for a few minutes.  Yes, I am on my cell phone trying to text some fun and exciting news to my Rose Blossom team.    But that new sweetheart-of-a-book is right on the floor in front of me!

So what do you think about a new and exclusive Cricut cartridge?  Yep, I thought you'd like that!!  It's called the Artiste collection, and it has 700 images with three stamps and three sheets of Dimensional Elements.  It will be available on August 1st for you to purchase!  If you host a home, online, or Book Gathering, you can earn that cartridge collection half price with $250 in orders, so contact me if you are interested!!

There is so much more - dual-tipped alcohol markers that color and journal, 8 new paper packets, 13 workshops on the go, embellishments, stamps, storage, stamps of the month - oh my!  Does it sound like I am having way too much fun?  Maybe you'd like to be a part of Close To My Heart and hear all this first hand?  Then we've got a new Consultant Kit that will make you want to run to my website and join my Rose Blossom team!  You can purchase the Essentials Consultant Kit for just $49 (plus $10 shipping).  With that, you'll be a part of the Close To My Heart family!!


I would love to have you as one of my Rose Blossoms!  I am blessed to have an amazing team that really has a love for creating.  So if you are interested, you can call or text me (763.227.0583) or e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com.  You can surely go to my website and join right away if you are too excited to wait!  Just click HERE, and it will take you right to the online application.

Now, it's time for a 5-minute catnap, and then it's off to the Awards Banquet and some more big ol' Dallas Fun!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

TFS!!!

Jamie W. said...

Glad to see you are having fun. I'm excited about all the new fun stuff, including the cartridge. I'm looking forward to seeing the new images and I have a feeling I'll have to have a party so I can get it for half off. :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...