Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking in August - Mini Book


Welcome to Week #3 of the Artbooking Blog Hop!  
This week there are approximately 30 consultants bringing you mini album ideas, and you should have arrived from Linda's blog.
I want to show you a piece I created for the Designed Decor Acrylic Flip Stand Album.  I take this with me to my Gatherings and events to tell people all about the being a Close To My Heart Consultant.

During the weeks of the hop I have been showing you the key on Artbooking as well as my artwork, but I used several keys of this album.  That's the beauty of Artbooking - you can pick and choose!








This is a super fun way to show this album.  My next project with this stand will  be to create an album of special recipes with photos for my kitchen.  I love how easy it was to cut all of these pieces with Artbooking and then just clip them on.  

Now you'll want to move on to Lisa to see what she created for you!

Pin It

10 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

What an awesome idea Brenda! And the album is so CUTE!

Mary Anne said...

I love you project. I can't get past Lisa's blog. Don't know if you can help them or not.

Adeline E. Brill said...

What a terrific project - absolutely love it!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous!!!

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

What a fabulous album you have created to showcase the business :) :)

Lynn said...

Love this.

Gina Brandstetter said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Your artwork always amazes me.

Katy said...

EXCELLENT recruiting tool...helps that it's CUTE!!!

Rebecca said...

Love this idea.

Betty Locco said...

This is a great recruiting idea. And beautiful samples of Artbooking too! Thanks for the inspiration.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...