Monday, August 25, 2014

Your Own Kind of Wonderful

Are you enjoying my dry embossing series?  I love our embossing folders and could go on for weeks showing you examples!  I grabbed the sketch at Sweet Sunday to create this card.  Today I wanted to show you how to double emboss using the Chevron and Dot folders.


We have five new colors, but I think Glacier is my favorite.  It's so soft and warm.  This is really a very easy technique!  


Simply cut a piece of 5" x 7" white daisy paper and emboss it with the chevron folder.  Follow by lightly sponging to bring out the embossing.  After you have sponged emboss the paper again using the dot folder.  
I told you it was easy!!


This is the Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set.  I sponged some seam binding with glacier ink to finish my card.  Simple yet very pretty!

I am also going to enter this in the Frosted Designs challenge (chevrons).

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope that your day is most blessed!

Pin It

5 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

I'm so loving this series - I've never thought to double emboss! Brenda, you are giving me awesome ideas for future workshops - thank you!!

Linda Pekrul said...

Pretty little card - love the technique!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I love your card...just a great work!!!!
Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!
Hugs from Brazil

Cherished said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...