Friday, February 20, 2015

blessed

I am at a very lovely hosted retreat this week, and my goal is to make a lot of headway on my Hawaii book.  I have actually completed a lot of pages already, so I took a break from pages to make some home decor.  Because I am wishing for an early Spring, I grabbed my Brushed paper packet and a canvas.


I love everything about this canvas - the paper, the Cricut cuts (Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking), the bright colors, the butterflies.  This will make a wonderful piece for Easter.

I am going back to scrapbooking now. I hope that you are having a wonderful day!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is gorgeous!

Helen Gullett said...

It is beautiful card, Brenda! I love that background and those flowers :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...