Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - Hello Life!



Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are so happy to show you a closer look at the September Special, Hello Life!  This is a circle of 6 blogs this time around, so it won't take long to hop, but WOW! will you be inspired!!  I've seen little peeks of what these gals have created, and their work is awesome!!  I so enjoy the talent on the Rose Blossom team!!

I am going to share a layout today using the Hello Life! scrapbooking set.


One of my downline took this shot of me while I was teaching an Extravaganza class at Convention.  I had so much fun!!  I don't do layouts of just me very often, but I had to scrapbook this event!   Along with the stamp set, I used a combination of Adventure Paper Fundamentals, Pear Fundamentals Assortment (those are the glittery pieces you see), Adventure Fundamentals Stickers, and the Cricut Artistry Cartridge

You'll want to head over to Lynn's blog now!  I know she has something wonderful waiting for you!  Here is the list of all the blogs in case you get lost:

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE


And don't forget!!


Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Look at our beautiful Leader Blossom in that fabulously fun layout! I love how you created that border of flowers....Love your Artistry cuts, and the fun Fundamentals!

Shelly Nemitz said...

Wow ... So wonderful in so many ways. As usual, I could stare this down forever and keep discovering new things.

Kim Hill said...

What a perfect picture for this beautiful page! Love the bright colors and all the details!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, this is so lovely. The flower border=too cute! My favorite part is the large background cut out of fundamentals. That is something I would have never thought to try but I will now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you were able to share this with us! I love the colors and the Artistrt overlay. They are perfect with that cute photo of you.

Marg Van Patten said...

If this doesn't say Hello Life! nothing does! Really appreciating the use of paper fundamentals, especially on the background cut-out. Love how you ran the journaling along the side and that little pop of a bow at the top is adorable. So glad you made the hop and that you featured this awesome photo ... a convention favorite!

Morgan Vogt said...

So pretty - I love how you used the beautiful overlay with the flower images from the stamp set. Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love this layout Brenda...not only are the colors so bright and pretty, the picture of you is adorable! Perfect for this project. Your journaling up the side of the page is such a cute touch. Love everything about this.

Barbara said...

Beautiful layout! lovely photo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...