Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rose Blossom Featured Artwork

During the second half of August, I challenged my team to work with the Cricut Artistry cartridge.  The next featured artist shared so much artwork to inspire her Rose Blossom sisters!  It was fun to look at each piece!




I met Lynn through blogging during 2010, and I am so glad that I did!  She made he decision to join the Rose Blossoms in March of 2012.  Lynn is an art teacher, so how lucky are we to have her talent on our team!  I will share her links after I share a couple photos of her artwork.





Lynn has a great style, and I love the freedom with which she creates!  To visit Lynn, click on the links, and be sure to leave her some love!


Look for another featured Rose Blossom on September 17th!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks Brenda!

Unknown said...

We are so blessed to have her on our team!!! Congrats, Lynn!

Unknown said...

Beautiful examples of the Artistry Cartridge. The layout is just fabulous with pictures of your DD with you and your hubs. The mason jar is an adorable cute and perfect for your card. Awesome work Lynn and congrats on being featured on Brenda's Blog!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...