Thursday, November 12, 2015

Artwork Sales for Operation Smile - SOLD

Every morning I wake up and realized how richly blessed  I am.  

Because of that, I really want to continue to help Operation Smile this year.  You know, it's not about vanity for children with cleft palates.  It's about a life-changing surgery that can help them eat and drink.  It costs $240 to do one surgery on a child, and that's what I hope to raise by the end of the year with my artwork.

So you are going to see posts where I am selling the artwork that I share.  Underneath the description, I will have a PayPal link.  Unless noted, I will only have one of each item, so you might want to follow my blog so that you can see the items I am selling right away!  Whether a card or scrapbook page or home decor, each piece will be wrapped safely for shipping.  I will remove the PayPal link when it is sold.  You will also receive a handmade card from me as my way of saying thank you!

100% of your purchase price will be donated to Operation Smile!!

Okay, first up is this oh-so-cute banner I made with heavy chipboard coaster for my Extravaganza class at Convention.




Each coaster measures 4" x 4", and they are securely connected with twine.  The accordion-folded flowers are secured with Liquid Glass, and I used Georgie paper.  This is a cheerful piece for any room in the home!!

Thank you for stopping in to visit me today and for your continued support!! 


Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That's so sweet of you Brenda.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...