Monday, August 8, 2016

Whimsy Baby Pages - Months 4 & 5

The journaling on this page reads, "It's my first fall season, and I love when Mommy and Daddy take me outside.  I am a pretty happy kid without too much to worry about.  Really, I just need to make sure that I eat and have my diaper changed.  We live by a lake, so I know there will be many adventures in the days ahead.  I can't wait to see everything Mommy and Daddy have planned for me, and I hope those things bring me out in the fresh air!  It's a very good life at 4 months."




During the month of August, purchase the WhimsyEnchantment, and Adventure Fundamentals, and you can choose the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals FREE!
(savings of $14.95)


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...