Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ask Yourself...


On May 1st of 2011, I decided to become a Close To My Heart consultant.  It's almost my 7th anniversary!  I would never have guessed that decision  - that one single opportunity - would change my life so very, very much!

Let me tell you some things about being a Close To My Heart consultant.  Usually people want to know what the discount is (a generous 22%) or the minimums (a low $300 per quarter), but today I want to tell you about some of the other things I love about being a Close To My Heart consultant.

I have these people in my life, and I call them my Rose Blossoms team.  These women mean the world to me.  I am not just their leader, but I consider them to be my dear friends.  Each one of them holds a special place in my heart and for so many different reasons.  I love guiding them in their journeys with Close To My Heart, and I am overjoyed when they are successful!

The Home Office at Close To My Heart is filled with talented people that work hard every day to bring us world class product and new ideas.  With each new Idea Book, I see their tireless devotion to us as Consultants and their careful attention to make sure that we have the product we need to bring to you.  What a joy it is to be heard and to have our needs met in so many ways!

I love that I get to take my husband on a trip every year because my hard work is rewarded.  Over the last seven years we have been to the Southern and Eastern Caribbean, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and Puerto Vallarta.  This year, I took our son with me to Thailand!  These are trips we could never take on our own.  What an honor it is to work hard and earn the privilege of a free trip for two.  Next year we will be going on a Western Caribbean cruise.  We have always wanted to go to Belize!

I love teaching my customers, and I love what they add to my life.  Our business changes all the time, and I like that I can adjust my classes to meet the needs of my customers.  Isn't that a great thing?!  Our product is so easy to work with, and it all matches so well.  My customers love this!

I can't even express how thankful I am that we are (and always have been) a debt-free company.  I have security in knowing that we are going to be around a very, very long time!

I am a full-time consultant, and I am so thankful that Close To My Heart helps me earn an income that contributes to our household.  At the same time, my job provides flexibility so that I can be available for my family.  On the flip side, you can do what fits into your life when you have a Close To My Heart business.   So if a discount or a earning the income to pay for your purchases is what you'd like, you can do that, too!

This opportunity sure has changed my life!

Are you looking for an opportunity that could change your life?

Visit my website to learn more about being a Consultant.  And as long as you are there, why not sign up?  What have you got to lose?  It's a great place to be with such a great future!


As a special treat, when you join Close To My Heart this month, we've got a great special for you!



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...