Friday, July 5, 2019

Consultant Guides for Seaside Workshops

I have had an overwhelming response from Consultants asking me to sell my guides for Seaside!

As many of you know, I do not sell my guides very often.  I create guides for my team members to honor them for their hard work during the year.  However, because this is a special, I certainly want to share the guides with you.

I am so glad you enjoy my workshops!  Thank you!!

The Seaside Card Workshop


The Seaside Scrapbook Workshop


Please allow 24 hours for me to deliver them to you via email.  I will use the email address on your PayPal account unless you tell me otherwise.



Seaside CONSULTANT Files


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...