Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some People Walk in the Rain

I love the little saying on this Bo Bunny sticker. I use it often as I also have it on a stamp set. Gives you somethign to think about, huh?

This card was made with Bo Bunny Flutter Butter paper and stickers. I use every bit of paper I can, so the circles and the flower were from little bits of paper that probably wouldn't be used for anything else. The rest of the pretty little embellishments are CTMH.

This card actually fits into two challenges. The first is Papertake Weekly where we need to use any or all of the following - buttons, bows, brads, and bling.

The next is a Bo Bunny card sketch:

Can't complain about the weather here in MN today! It's sunny with bright blue skies, and it's supposed to get up to 42. That can be a sweater day here! I'm off to work now to teach a class, so I hope the rest of you are having a great day!!

Remember, always make today your best day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy embellies, paper, and ribbon! I love that quote too, you are a friend I would love to walk in the rain with! (While sippinig coffee of course)
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Oh yes those papers are yummy! I am loving your blog design also before I forget to tell you.
What a fun saying and thought provoking. I am in to walking in the rain...
Have a fun day in the sunshine.

Laurel said...

Oh beautiful!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Wow... how do you find the time? This card is beautiful!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Rona said...

very sweet card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...