Monday, November 15, 2010

You Brighten My Day

The challenge at the create blog this week is mini cards.  I didn't go with the colors of the season, but I ventured off into pink.  As you know, it's not a color I use very often at all.  But the warmth of Ranger's Worn Lipstick distress ink was calling my name!

These gorgeous stamps are from Darcie's Stamps.  I paired the Worn Lipstick ink with Core'dinations In the Pink cardstock.  I used diamond stickles to accent the dangles and flames on the chandelier.  The pin is from CTMH and the ribbon is SU.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Love this little card Brenda - the chandelier stamp is gorgeous and the ribbon and pearly pin so elegant
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

So girly and blingy. Love it!

Laurel said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...