Monday, November 15, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches Card Sketch

I am a day late in posting, but be sure to head over to Sassy Lil' Sketches to see the card sketch!  There is absolutely some AWESOME inspiration for my fellow design team members, so be sure to leave some love!
Don't you just love Cherie's sketch?  Here's what I came up with using a digital image from one of our sponsors this month - Sassy Studio Designs:
Be nice to me, bloggy friends!  I am so very new to coloring, but I think she turned out all right.  I used my watercolor pencils and ranger blending solution.  That cute little phrase is from a very old CTMH set, and the paper is Echo Park.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so sweet, I love that image!

Unknown said...

great job coloring. love your card.

Lisa Jane said...

what a great design .. really works well wih that image
Lisa ;D

Cherie said...

I love your card! LOVE what you did with the image!

Dawnll said...

She turned about wonderful Brenda!

Katie said...

Fabulous card! I love the sentiment you chose to pair up with the image. You did great on the coloring.

Amanda Jones said...

Love your card, Brenda! I'm no colouring expert either - looks like you did a great job to me!

Scrapenabler said...

Great card! I love your coloring, I am new to coloring as well, but it is fun.

D said...

Love that quote! Beautiful coloring of your digi as well :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...