Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project #5 - Amber Ink Torch Bearer

I've got another project to show you today using some wonderful product from Amber Ink!  When I saw this cute butterfly (digi stamp), I knew I had to create something with it!

The background papers are from the Shot Throught theHeart line, and I've used Black of Night and Hot Lava.  I doubled up the butterfly on the card.  The wings on all the butterflies are covered with pink glitter.  I just love the projects I've been able to make with the digi stamps and iPaper!  I have one more project to do and then I'm passing the torch!

I opened up the mailbox yesterday, and look at the gift I found from my sister Shelley and her husband!  What a nice way to think of us! 
I lvoe Valentine's Day!  I am spending today filling out my Valentine's and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.  Such a wonderful holiday of love and friendship!

5 comments:

Karin said...

I just love those glittery 3-D wings :) What a perfect Valentine project!

Pam said...

Wow are you ever inspired! That just went up and wowie powie - already a wonderful creation! We're all a flutter ;)

Marg Van Patten said...

That paper colors really caught my eye and bring out the best in your design. You've really taken off with the digi stamps. I'm just not catching on. I'd love for you to do a tutorial someday.....please?....maybe?...you're such a good teacher! Valentine hearts to you :)

Kristi said...

I love these cards Brenda. All of them are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Laurie said...

SO so cute! I love the sparkle! What fun projects!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...