Thursday, June 9, 2011

Congratulations

Hi again!  My second post for the evening, so be sure and scroll down whenever you visit me.  I am going to get a lot done at this retreat!
I am combining the sketch from Mojo Monday and Our Creative Corner's wedding theme challenge.

I used some Bo Bunny Gabrielle with a couple Imaginisce Roly Rosies to make this card.

The Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch added just the right touch to this delicate wedding card.  Other items used are CTMH Gracious Greetings stamp set; Really Reasonable Ribbon organdy; CTMH Mocha Opaque Gems; and CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel.  I have to tell you something about this Glitz Glitter Gel.  It is comparable to Stickles, so you might wonder the difference.  It is sooooo shiny (it's hard to tell in the picture), and it is already dry on my card.  I think the drying factor makes the biggest difference to me!  Back to work now (or I should say back to play)!!

5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

wow! this is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Goooooor-geous!

Wanda Cullen said...

Hi, Brenda! Gotta say I LOVE this mojo card! Blues and browns are one of my fave color combos and I love the papers you put together...has a vintage feel to the card!

Kristin Tierney said...

EEEKK! This is gorgeous! I wish I could see the shine... I love the colors, the butterfly and the vintage feel of it. Fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC this week, hope to see you next week too!

Sharon Wheet said...

Brenda, I love the paper choice you made. And I agree with you on the added prefection with the MS punch. LOVE it! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more or your work, its beautiful! thanks

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...