Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You're Sweet


I have a circle card to show you today.  This is the new paper Roxie.  I didn't knwo what I thought of this paper (you know me and pinks).  But I am so glad I bought it!  There are so many different facets to this paper, and I can't wait to show you them over the coming days!

I am afraid that this stamp is available until December, but you can put it on your wish list ;)  It is the December Stamp of the Month to get you ready for Valentine's Day.  Here is a link to the Idea Book so that you can see the whole set.

If you'd like to have a hard copy of the book, just send me an e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com.  You will LOVE the ideas!!  It's $3.00 for shipping, and I send you a $5.00 coupon to use on a future purchase!

3 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a pretty card. I don't do circle cards often enough. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I especially like the zebra and leopard prints in this paper pack. I thought it was genius that CTMH combined them with plaids and florals.

Laurel said...

Such a great card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...